Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The weekend.

I haven't Posted all weekend, its been quite a crazy hectic weekend. On saturday my mom and I went to the Farmers Market. It was such a nice day! I bought a new dress which was sewn by this lady and she told me I should by it so I can "Feel More youthful and feminine!" NICE TO KNOW I LOOK OLDER THEN I AM! I wanted to throw it back at her and tell her to keep her dress, but I loved it.

On Sunday We went to Church. Heres a picture of the Happy baby Before we went to church! She was awfully happy in the morning


After playing on a computer for a little while, We got ready to go to church. Heres an adorable picture of her before we went to church.

2 comments:

Natacha said...

((Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look at Serenity)) You are so right She does look adorable!! ( sweet,sweet,sweet)
You are so lucky you got to buy a new dress! I love the dresses for sale over there! That was a funny comment about wanting to throw the dress back at her :0)

Lauren said...

I love going to the Farmer's Market. It's such a low-key way to spend a Saturday morning. Is it the dress that you were wearing on Monday? I meant to tell you that I really liked it...

Cute pictures of Renny. She's so adorable and she looks a lot like you.